1. Which of the following are irrational numbers?
1. Change to degrees, minutes and seconds.a)
1. Simplify the following.
1. Express in log notation and write down the base and the index.
1. Find the Riemann sums for the following functions.
1 to x
5 and n
1. Which of the following sequences appear to be an arithmetic
progression? State the first term and the common difference.
1. Change to degrees, minutes and seconds.b)
2 to x
8 and n
1. Find, from the definition, the derivatives with respect to x of
the following functions.
1. Change to degrees, minutes and seconds.c)
2 to x
7 and n
A great place to improve your mathematics
2020 © Expert Math Tutoring. ALL Rights Reserved.
Site designed by: AKM Computer Services